Note: I improved the buttons a little bit on 9.9.08.
Also try these things:
- Grab the log where its blue and drag it around. (Because I specified it to snap, you can bring it within the top, left bottom or right and it will sense it is close enough and snap.)
- Put the log over these words to see the transparency.
- Make log taller or shorter.
- Minimize log and maximize it again. You can also make log taller and then minimize. When you maximize it again, it remembers the last height.
- Clear the log.
- Download the log and play with the options or skin it yourself.
- Note... the log does print as it gets data. But sometimes it is called to log again so quickly that it doesn't have a chance. The browser mitigates this. You may see it load all iterations at once time, but it is logging per item. I don't recommend logging long iterations anyway, since it is hardly useful. If you must, the log inside the iteration with a condition.